Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Gotta start somewhere

Ok..so this is my first attempt at the blogging thing...not sure what someone other than myself might find the least bit interesting about my life, but I thought I might give it a try anyway...even if no one else ever sees any of it. I've been mulling ideas over and over in my mind the past few days, trying to decide what I would say in my first attempt... Would I try to be funny or witty...or would I try to escape my blonde curse and find something completely intelligent and profound to share? Turns out I have nothing at this point..sigh. Keep thinking, Gena, keep thinking.

1 comment:

  1. Lol, don't lose heart! The more you blog, the more interesting you become. I lost it due to 5 years absence from my blog... but I'm trying to get it back! So I'm right there with ya!

    ReplyDelete